|HOME HYPNOSIS & HYPNOTHERAPY ABOUT ME APPOINTMENTS/FEES SUPERVISION|
Follow Taylor Hypnotherapy on Facebook
Follow @TaylorHypno on Twitter
About Stuart Taylor
I gained my DHP in hypnotherapy at the Clifton Practice in 2004 and then went on to attain an HPD and CBT(Hyp) before successfully training as a solution focused Supervisor in 2011.
I have a specialist interest in the field of hypnosis & suggestion and as well as running my full time practice I also lecture to students at The Clifton Hypnotherapy Training School on the application of hypnosis in a clinical setting.
Due to my further studies in this area I have also researched the fascinating subject of Past Life Regression (a topic that always creates lively debate!) and as a result of this interest I have recently completed a diploma in Parapsychology.
I am a Member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH) and the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) and I am registered by the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
I also have professional insurance and a current Advanced DBS certificate.
If you have any questions about hypnotherapy, solution focused therapy, or how the process might be able to help you/someone you know, please do not hesitate to call me.
I look forward to hearing from you,
DHP. HPD. CBT(Hyp). SFBTSup(Hyp). AfSFH. MNCH.
Statement of Intent
This policy sets out how we at Stuart Taylor Hypnotherapy use and protect the information that you provide when you use our services and our website.
It is our intention to ensure that any data you provide is managed respectfully, kept secure and only used for the purposes for which it has been provided.
This policy will be updated from time to time in line with prevailing legislation.
When you contact us via our website, phone or email we will collect your:
What we do with this information
We use this information in order to contact you about appointments and to help you to achieve your goals in therapy.
During your Initial Consultation we will ask for
Your name, address, telephone and email contact details so that we may contact you during the time we are working together. We also ask questions about your occupation/education, health, pastimes and what you wish to achieve with the help of Solution Focused Hypnotherapy. These questions help us to get to know you better and formulate the therapy sessions.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations which are effective from 25th May 2018 you have the following rights:
The GDPR includes the following rights for individuals:
· the right to be informed (which is why we have produced this policy).
· the right of access (if you wish to see your file then please make a request in writing to Stuart Taylor, the Data Processor. We will provide you with the information within 30 days of your request).
· the right to rectification (this is your right to request changes to any information we hold that is factually inaccurate. If you believe any of the information we hold about you is incorrect then please let us know as soon as possible and we will make the appropriate changes
· the right to erasure (given the nature of our work we are required to hold our details for a period of 7 years, after this your information will be securely destroyed.)
· the right to restrict processing (we will only use the information for the purposes that we have stated: most standards of confidentiality applied in professional contexts are based upon the Common Law concept of confidentiality where the duty to keep confidence is measured against the concept of “greater good”.
· the right to data portability: we will not share your information, other than in the situations described above, without your specific consent.
· the right to object (we will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given us specific agreement to do so)
· the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling (we will not use your information for profiling purposes).
Cookies are small files which ask permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive so that we can analyse web traffic to our site. Through this we can see which of our website’s pages are being viewed and are of interest. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can modify your setting to decline them if you prefer. If you choose to do this you may find you cannot make full use of our website.
© Stuart Taylor Hypnotherapy 2004 -